Meet with Ag Agent to discuss the Buyers needs:
- Buyers Brokerage Contract.
- Current, Short & Long Term Goals?
- What type of Farm?
- Which area do you prefer?
- Price Range?
- Financing or Cash in Place?
- Services needed
- Grain Terminals, Livestock Markets, Equipment Dealers, Schools, Community & Recreation, Grocery, Health Care, etc.
Selection of Farms that suit the Buyers needs through the Website and Agent Contacts. From this list viewings are arranged at a time that is convenient for the Buyer.
Viewing of Selected Farms / Ranches and the Communities serving the area.
Researching and clarifying of additional information of the farm land as required by the Buyer.
Offer Preparation once a suitable Farm is found draw up an Offer according to the terms and conditions as directed by the Buyer.
Once an Accepted Offer is in place continue to follow the transaction up to and including Possession Day to ensure completion of all Conditions and Terms contained in the Offer.
Deliver Possession to the Buyer of their farm land on Possession Day.