Real Estate Sales Professional - REALTOR®
Purpose of Position:
As a result of continued growth and development, RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty is continually seeking new and experienced Real Estate Sales Professionals to join our team. RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty combines a globally recognized brand with strong local market knowledge to provide incomparable service to the clients we work with. Our professionals work collaboratively as a team, letting our integrated services, market knowledge and industry insight guide our clients to effective real estate decisions.
Real Estate Professionals are responsible for the selling, leasing and marketing of commercial, residential and agricultural real estate properties. The primary objective is to proactively identify business opportunities and establish relationships in order to generate business.
We are seeking individuals in the following locations:
Yorkton Estevan Melville Wynyard
Carievale Southey Foam Lake Canora
Kamsack Raymore Fort Qu’Appelle Indian Head
Kipling Whitewood Moosomin Weyburn
Summary of Job Functions:
• Drive new business development through prospecting including networking and cold-calling.
• Recognize and solicit business opportunities from existing clients.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients or prospective clients about real estate properties.
• Assist clients in selling properties by establishing asking price, advertising the property, listing the property with listing services and conducting tours for prospective buyers/tenants.
• Negotiate agreements on behalf of clients. Discuss offers and suggest appropriate counter-offers, based on knowledge of the prices, terms and conditions which are the most advantageous for the client.
• Assist prospective buyers in selecting, visiting, inspecting and making offers of purchase on properties.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Complete forms including but not limited to property listings, listing agreements, purchase offers, commission agreements, counter offers, contracts of purchase and sale, and agreements to lease.
• Attend internal office meetings.
• Participate in training as required.
• Promote and enhance the company’s image as a constant professional at all times.
• A valid Real Estate License required.
• A valid driver’s license and fully insured automobile required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
• Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
• Grade 12
• Real estate and/or sales experience would be considered a definite asset, but not required
Core competencies include
• Assertive, independent and resourceful. Must confidently connect quickly with others and be able to leverage relationships
• Motivates and communicates well and possesses energy, optimism and focus
• Can collaborate within a team environment with a focus on cohesion, dynamics and interpersonal relations
• Understanding of finance and/or accounting an asset
• Seeks a challenge to grow professionally and possesses intuitive sales skills
If you are interested in joining RE/MAX Blue Chip Realty, submit your resume complete with cover letter to . No phone calls please. Only those candidates of interest will be contacted.